As you walk into our office, you’ll be greeted by the smiling faces of our friendly team and the comforting amenities of our modern office. We’ll answer any insurance or financing-related questions you may have to make your appointment as seamless as possible.
After a thorough cleaning by one of our hygienists, you’ll meet with Dr. Han and receive a comprehensive oral exam, complete with any necessary x-rays. We spend the extra time to address your concerns and discuss the state of your dental health with you before outlining a unique treatment plan tailored to your needs. Before leaving, we can also schedule any future visits and sign you up for our in-house membership plan.
We believe that dental care should be convenient in every way. For your convenience, we provide you with access to all the forms you’ll need for your first visit. Filling these forms out at your leisure means less time in the waiting room and more time to smile.
We want to make every step of dental care as seamless and accessible as possible, which is why we are in-network with major insurances so we can ensure our patients always receive the treatments they need. Call us and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
Kenmore Elite Club is designed to provide greater access to quality care at an affordable price. As part of our Elite plan, you will receive a discount on our office fees for restorative procedures (fillings, extractions, crowns, implants etc.) as well as preventative services (cleanings, x-rays, exam, etc.)
* No yearly maximums or deductibles
* No activation fee
* No claim forms
* No pre-authorizations
* No pre-existing condition limitations
* No one will be denied coverage
* No waiting periods
* Free consultation
* Patient's portion of the bill is due day of service
* $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
* Plan is only honored at Kenmore Family Dental Care. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
This program is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
* In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance plan, or financing program such as Care Credit unless it is discussed with Dr. Han beforehand.
* For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctor, lies outside the realm of his capability
* For referrals to specialists
* For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
* For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance
* For services of injuries covered under worker's compensation