During your first visit, you will receive a thorough cleaning, comprehensive exam, and digital x-rays for just $99*. Dr. Han will also create a customized treatment plan for you so you can keep your oral health on track.*New patients only. Not valid in cases of periodontal disease. Not valid for use with insurance.
We want to make every step of dental care as seamless and accessible as possible, which is why we are in-network with major insurances so we can ensure our patients always receive the treatments they need. Call us and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
Kenmore Elite Club is designed to provide greater access to quality care at an affordable price. As part of our Elite plan, you will receive a discount on our office fees for restorative procedures (fillings, extractions, crowns, implants etc.) as well as preventative services (cleanings, x-rays, exam, etc.)
* No yearly maximums or deductibles
* No activation fee
* No claim forms
* No pre-authorizations
* No pre-existing condition limitations
* No one will be denied coverage
* No waiting periods
* Free consultation
* Patient's portion of the bill is due day of service
* $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
* Plan is only honored at Kenmore Family Dental Care. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
This program is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
* In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance plan, or financing program such as Care Credit unless it is discussed with Dr. Han beforehand.
* For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctor, lies outside the realm of his capability
* For referrals to specialists
* For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
* For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance
* For services of injuries covered under worker's compensation
Dental implants are great for replacing damaged or missing teeth. Invisalign has the ability to straighten your teeth without the discomfort of wires and hardware. Root canals not only relieve pain radiating from an infected tooth, but remove the inflamed tooth and save your smile.
The first step in determining if you’re a candidate for any of the services is to begin with a consultation appointment with Dr. Han. There are several factors that can determine whether or not dental implants, Invisalign, or a root canal are right for you such as your age, the alignment of your teeth, gum health, good bone density, and underlying dental conditions
Absolutely! We are in-network with several insurances. Give us a call and we can answer any questions you may have about your benefits, making claims, or anything else. We want to help you get the care you need.